Aye, 'Tis Spike
|Mar. 12th, 2009 12:47 pm TOTALLY HUNGRY RIGHT NOW!!!|
O SURVEY TIME BECAUSE SURVEYS ARE FUN! For me anyway. THANKS MEESEY!
1. name a fruit.
apple... because that is my computer
2. what is the most physically painful thing you've ever experienced?
em... running so hard without stopping and then collapsing? or... falling off the monkey bars and landing on my back thus knocking the wind out of my lungs? or... doing a flip with no prior knowledge of knowing how to do one properly and ending up on my back... again? i'll stop now
3. Do you know any German words?
ACHTUNG! and to steal from meesey: VOLKSWAGON!
4. Who would never hurt you?
UH... the people that i would never meet in my lifetime
5. Think the best male friend you've ever had?
Okay, thought about him
6. How tall is he?
7. Would he be there to tell you everything will be alright?
8. Does he poop?
i'd be amazed if he didn't
9. Do you have a passport?
not anymore... i'd like to get one so that I can study abroad! =D!!!
10. What do you think of London?
it's across the atlantic ocean
11.Do you say any words that are pretty specific to your area?
Yea-- no. Maybe... but not often
12. What should the drinking age be?
21 minus 1... just because >.>
13. Do you know anyone who everyone thinks is gay, but is not out?
OH just saw that dude yesterday in the music building.
14. Are your teeth straight?
hecks no, i need braces.
15. Vegetables: Better raw or cooked?
I like ze vegetables more when cooked... I'd really like some celery and peanut butter right now
16. What is the best store to buy clothes?
Clothes? Em... target? oh oh.. yeah dd's hahaha oh i like renee's back at home...
17. Are you on Facebook?
Not at the moment, I'm on livejournal!
18. Would you ever paint your house an unusual color?
suuuuuuuuuure... i would make my house glow in the dark.
19. What is the cutest animal?
20. Would you rather eat half a stick of butter or a bowl of ketchup?
Ketchup... with fries
21. You're ordering pizza: what's on it?
tomato sauce, cheese, eggplant, broccoli, roma tomatoes... lol hey, it was pretty good
22. Would you mind dating someone significantly shorter than you?
um... yeah, i would mind actually. no offense
23. Can you quote the movie "Mean Girls?"
Hah... haha... hahahahahaha not word for word but:
"Good news: they didn't get run. Bad news: They're still flat."
oh and my favorite: "CRACK"
24. How sick and tired of Twilight are you?
Sick enough to never read the books or watch the movie
25. Do you say you did something "by accident," or "on accident?"
26. Would you ever like to visit Boston?
i'm always up for visiting other places besides places in ca
27. What is your favorite movie?
HOOK and SANDLOT and LOTR and POTC and... geez i don't like picking
28. Are you a good dancer?
29. Have you seen the Statue of Liberty?
30. What about the Effiel Tower?
31. Do you like The Mars Volta?
why yes. yes i do.
32. Have you ever swam in the Atlantic Ocean?
no, i don't think i've flown across it either.
33. The Pacific?
I SHO DID.
34. What happens when you go into the dead sea?
YOU FLOAT! or is that the red sea? THE WATERS PART AT YOUR COMMAND?!
35. Can you make yourself cry?
kinda. challenge me to a staring contest?
36. Peanut butter or chocolate?
PEANUT BUTTER! CHOCOLATE! SPIKE! ARMAND!
37. Have you ever held a starfish?
A fake one
38. Can you run a mile?
Couldn't before, can't do it now
39. Do you know what postmodernism is?
it's about tomorrow and the future and... no, i don't know what it is exactly
40. What would happen if you suddenly lost 25 lbs?
relatives/ some adults i know would say, "WOW you lost a lot of weight! how'd you do it? are you trying to look good for a boyfriend we haven't heard about?" -_-;;
41. Can you do CPR?
i need to learn
42. Do you live in the state you were born in?
43. Would you rather live in Hawaii or Alaska?
Hawaii strictly for the beaches. Alaska strictly for the snow.
44. What color are your eyes?
45. Don't you just hate biting your tongue?
46. Could you use a haircut?
I would rather dye my hair at the moment
47. Ice cream in a cup or a cone?
with a fork
Current Location: In class... not paying attentionLeave a comment
Current Mood: HUNGRY
Current Music: the prof's lecture
|Jun. 15th, 2008 02:51 am BACK BIOTCHES!|
No not really... I just wanted to do a survey since I'm online. It's from some random site I found while on google... Uh... I don't remember what site. Don't sue. Please.
Whats your middle name?
Ask and I won't tell you
How big is your bed?
I... don't have a bed. =(
What are you listening to right now?
Bright Lights - Matchbox 20
What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
It's a palindrome
What was the last thing you ate?
Broccoli and ranch...
Last person you hugged?
How is the weather right now?
I would tell you but that means I'd have to look out the window. I don't want to do that.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
I'm on the phone right now! MUAHAHAHAH! HI LADY!
What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex?
That they are the opposite sex
Favorite type of Food.
Do you want children?
Meh... ask me when you think I've changed my mind
Do you drink?
Yes, I need to drink water to survive
Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night?
I already have a bad memory. I don't need to get drunk.
Do you wear contacts/glasses?
My glasses is my friend
Your favorite holiday
Fall and winter.
Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?
Last Movie you Watched?
Funny Games... I thinketh
What books are you reading?
Hook, The Sandlot, Lord of the Rings... and it continues
Favorite college football Team?
The team that wins
What were you doing before filling this out?
Dogs or cats?
The one with pretty petals
Have you ever loved someone?
I love my momma!
Who would you like to see right now?
Have you ever fired a gun?
Yeah... the one for Nintendo. You know... with that duck game? XD
Do you like to travel by plane?
Yes, but I haven't been on one in years
Right-handed or Left-handed?
Used to be left-handed, now right-handed
If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
Are you missing someone?
Yes... and not who you're thinking
Do you have a tattoo?
In the future
Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
I am not awake Saturday mornings
Are you hiding something from someone?
I hide a lot of things. I am entitled to my privacy.
ARE YOU 18?
For one more month
WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE?
DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT?
No, but I did this morning
FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS MORNING?
What the hell did I just dream about?
WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANDY AT YOUR BEDSIDE?
The floor. It catches my fall.
GRILLED OR FRIED?
What do you prefer?
WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE?
The fact that I am me
ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
I LOVED THIS SHOW!
3 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?
Food,water, and the genie that fulfills unlimited wishes
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
ARE YOU A GIVER OR TAKER?
I give what I take
WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
My first name
STUCK ON A DESERTED ISLAND & COULD TAKE ONE THING?
That one thing I couldn't live without - the genie
FAVORITE T.V. COMMERCIAL?
The one that actually makes me want to buy the product
WHO'S YOUR CELL PHONE PROVIDER?
FIRST THING YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE?
Whats your favorite color?
If you don't know, then obviously you aren't reading
WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU ALWAYS TAKE WITH YOU?
My bag that contains all the things I always take with me
WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID?
A totally awesome pirate ninja who spoke every language of the world and could kill people with a piece of tissue paper
WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO WHEN THE CLOCK TURNS 11:11?
Not look at the clock
THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEEt?
A plethora of colors
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED?
Current Location: In that one room in the original houseLeave a comment
Current Mood: blah
Current Music: Baby Please - Jurassic 5
|May. 21st, 2007 12:30 am Hospital?|
What a worry-filled weekend. (Alliteration? Spike = Sucks at English)
On a brighter note: Finally got The Vincent Black Shadows and Skindred. Accidentally left TVBS in my sister's car. And my little sister seems to enjoy the CD. Well I do too. ^_^!
It's ANOTHER GIRL! >.<! Well, I'm glad the baby will be healthy. I was hoping for another brother...
Didn't get to finish homework... as usual. But something came up. Really, see title.
Thank you, God.
Current Location: HomeLeave a comment
Current Mood: relieved
Current Music: Metro ~ TVBS (Well, it's actually stuck in my head)
|Dec. 14th, 2006 06:56 pm YESSSSSS|
I'm bored. I've decided to not take a nap today. Actually, I just couldn't take a nap. I'm so damn sleepy but I can't fall asleep. I'm also freezing right now. I should be doing homework, but I don't know exactly what homework I have. o.O? Oh yeah and finals are next week. Let's all celebrate and count down to the end of finals... and the beginning of winter break! ^_^!
I need to go Christmas shopping still... -_-... I dread going to the mall, but it's the only place I know where to get the shopping done. And if I wasn't such a procrastinator, I'd probably have everything done by now to avoid Holiday sales and crowded stores. Arrrrrrrghhhh... Last time I went to the mall, the line in Old Navy stretched all the way to the back of the store. And all I was going to get were some slippers for my sister. I swear if I get caught in a line like that... I'd die. I wish I trusted the Internet more so that I could shop online instead.
Ah yes, Shibby already spoke of the concert. That was the GREATEST. And damn that kid was adorable. I'm sorry, IS adorable. As much as I hate being stuck in a crowd, it was worth all the suffering. I loved the rain that day. ^_^ Er... although some would disagree with me.
I have freckles. o.O?! It surprises me. I didn't think I would have any. Oh yeah, have I really been that mean and angry lately? Sorry, I guess my senior year just sucks. With the exception of the concert and laughing at random stuff with friends. ^_^!
I hear young Chris Brown. o.O!
I can cross off something from my list of things to do before I die. Next mission: Get my license.
Hopefully that won't be too hard to do and that I can accomplish it by the end of next year. Heh...
Next next mission: Road trip across the US.
Who's with me?
Current Location: A cold roomLeave a comment
Current Mood: cold
Current Music: Map of Your Head ~ MUSE
|Oct. 18th, 2006 09:14 pm Uh huh...|
I declare this month: Survey month.
A is for age:
B is for the choice of beer?
= Beer is nasty...
C is for candy of choice:
= Milky Ways or Starbursts
D is for your dog's name?
E is for essential item you use everyday:
F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
= Don't watch much TV, but when I do, it's usually The Simpsons, Robot Chicken, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Ghost Hunters (my favorite out of all), and America's Next Top Model which I still can't believe I watch...
G is for favorite game:
= Kingdom Hearts
H is for home town:
= Valley of the Hos
I is for instruments you've played/play:
= Piano, Guitar, Filipino flute, Bells!
J is favorite juice:
= Orange salts
K is for whose ass you'd like to kick:
= That one bitch
L is for last restaurant you ate at:
= Panda Express
M is for would you marry someone now:
= Nope and I'm not planning to marry anyone
N is for your full name:
= Spikey Mikey Spudders at the Mo Box
O is for overnight hospital stays:
= No, but there was this one time when I was about to stay in a hospital in Philippines because of this sharp pain...
P is for people you were with today:
= Cousins from the Philippines ^_^, father, mother, grandma, grandpa, uncles, aunts, baby cousins, brother, sister... yeah... family
Q is for quote:
= "Too bad. I asked you first." (Shibby's story)
R is for biggest regret:
= Uh... can't do anything about it now!
S is for status:
= "Swinger" LOL
T is for time you woke up today:
U is for the underwear your wearing right now
= U pervert...
V is for vegetables you love:
= Eggplant, okra, and this one leafy vegetable my mom puts in sinigang but I don't know how to spell it. I think it starts with a B.
W is for worst habit:
Biting my nails and making noises when it's quiet or when I'm bored
X is for x-rays you've had:
Y is for yummy food you ate today:
Cereal lol!... I'm craving the eggplant parmesan I made last week...
Z is for zodiac sign:
YOUR LOVE LIFE
1] Is there someone who you like at the moment?
... Mixed feelings right now
2] Have you ever given or been given roses?
3] What is your all time favorite romance movie?
Love Actually. It's the movie that made me want to get married just to have a wedding. It's the only movie that made me even think about some kind of wedding plan. Never finished that plan. Never will. Already forgotten. But I still love that movie.
4] How many times can you honestly say you've loved someone?
I don't know... I love my family and friends and I mean it.
6] Do you think that you should become friends with someone first?
Yes, but I just hope that if it ends, we'd still be friends... unless he did something that was unforgivable, then screw it and get out of my life, biatch!
7] Have you ever had your heart broken?
8] What do u think about long distance relationships?
If people can be trusted... and I'm cynical so it's probably not going to work.
9] What are your thoughts on online relationships?
Friendships are pretty cool... uh... love relationships? Don't think so even though I've seen it happen within my own family. o.O... an exception I guess?...
10] Would you rather date someone black or white?
It doesn't matter just as long as he is respectful to my family (especially my PARENTS) and me.
11] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
12] Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
13] How many kids do you want to have?
14] Do you usually fall for a wrong boy/girl or the right boy/girl?
I don't know... I don't fall often
15] what are your fav color(s)
Orange, Red, Black, Silver
16] What are your views on gay marriage?
Just let him/her marry whoever he/she wants.
17] Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Not that I know of... but I don't think I have.
18] Are you the one who makes the move or do you wait for the girl/guy?
I wait for the guy because I'm old-fashioned.
19] Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you re-marry?
Most likely not
20] Do you think remarriage is betrayal?
... I don't know. It depends maybe?
21] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
Noticing as in "Hey... why is yours different from mine?" or "Hey... you're cute."?
22] What song do you want played as you walk down the isle?
I'm not getting married and I never thought of it. Yeah, I wasn't one of those girls who actually thought about a future wedding... until I watched Love Actually. But you know what happened to that...
IN YOUR MYSPACE:
1) Is your display name from a song?: No, it's from... my name.
2) Do you have over 100 friends?: No
3) Do you have pictures of yourself?: Yeah... I actually do...
4) Do you get 1-3 comments every day?: Nope
5) Do you have a song?: Yep, I don't change it often but I don't remember what it is at the moment
WOULD YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS:
1) Sneak into a rated R movie?: No need
2) Sleep in the same bed?: GRAD NITE!
3) Rob a bank?: HAHAHA!
4) Team up together and kill someone?: No, I work alone on that one... LOL Just kidding...
IN YOUR ROOM:
1) Do you have a wood floor or carpet?: Carpet
2) Are your walls painted bright colors? It's... white with stuff taped on them.
3) Do you have artwork hanging up on the walls?: I have this art thing I did from 8th grade! ^_^ And various other stuff...
4) Do you have clothes on the floor?: Yes... oh wait... it's clean for once...
5) Do you have stuffed animals?: There are so many stuffed animals in my room...
6) Do you have a hidden stash of candy somewhere?: It's not hidden, but I sure do have a stash of candy somewhere!
7) Do you and your friends spend most of the time there? Not as much. Mostly in the big family room.
8) Do you have your own TV?: Yes
9) Do you have over 100 CDs?: Oh yes... most of the CDs are in my room, but they're everywhere in this house
10) Do you have a bunch of pictures of bands and celebrities?: Hah yes...
WOULD YOU EVER:
1) Would you ever sing a solo?: Uh... I like to sing, but I don't have the courage to sing solo
2) Take an hour-long shower?: Yeah, I probably have
3) Smoke pot just to be cool?: Heck no, ya damn pothead
4) Make a mean myspace for someone you hate?: No, I wouldn't want to waste my time and energy on someone I hate.
5) Spend all night on homework?: I've done it before
DO YOU LIKE:
1) More than one person?: No...
2) Daisies?: Uh... sure
4) To paint your fingernails?: Yeah! It's fun...
5) Music?: I LOVE music
6) Black raspberry ice cream? Never tried it
8) The beach?: Yes... I miss going to the beach...
9) Cats?: No, I think dogs are better
Is your hair up?: Yup...
Is your phone right beside you?: Yes
Do you have a bf/gf?: No
Do you miss someone?: Not really...
Do you wish you were somewhere else?: Actually... I just want to lay down and rest...
Do you have plans for tonight?: Nope
Are you wearing makeup?: No, I can't stand it
Are you wearing chapstick?: No
Are you cold?: No, it was really hot today
Are you tired?: Kind of
Are you excited?: Excitement wore off ever since I realized I'm back home and it's a school night...
Are you watching TV?: Yeah
Who's the last person you IMed?: Meese
Who's the last person that you called ?: My mom
Recently done anything you regret?: Most likely
Ever lied?: Yes
Ever trip over your own feet? Plenty of times... I'm clumsy
Ever had your nails done?: No, I just paint them myself
Ever thrown up because you cried so hard?: I don't think so
Have any plans: Yes
Have you yelled at someone?: Yeah
Have you cried?: Don't think so
Have you called more than 3 people?: Uh, I think I called exactly 3 people
Have you IMed more than 3 people? No, I didn't go online much, and when I did, I was busy so I probably blocked
1. Are you the one who usually lends money to friends or the other way around?
2. What's your favourite kind of popcorn?
- With butter... or caramel popcorn!
3. When giving a gift, do you include a card?
- Not all the time...
4. How many cars can fit into your garage?
- Used to be two, now only 1
5. How often do you vacumn your room?
- Whenever I clean it... so uh... yeah... it varies
6. Did you ever tie ribbons in your hair?
- Yeah, I still do if I can't find any hair ties.
7. When was the last time you sat on the roof of your house?
- I don't remember ever sitting on the roof of my house. I'm scared of heights... but I want to sit on the roof one day...
8. Do you like pickle relish on your hotdog?
-No, I don't like pickle relish that much
9. Do you like Pocky? What's your favourite flavour?
- POCKY! Of course! I like the chocolate flavored ones.
10. Do you have a fax machine at home?
- Never had one.
11. What was the last sitcom you watched on television?
- War at Home... sometime last week
12. Do you like the gumballs from the 25cent gumball machine?
- No, I can't blow bubbles with it.
13. Do you have your physical education/health credits already?
- Yeah, I should
14. Can you make any origami creatures?
- Yes! I love origami!
15. What was the last thing you threw?
- A ball.
16. Would you drink sewage water if you ran out of water?
- Oh hell no
17. Do you like beef jerky? What's your favourite kind?
- If I'm hungry, no. It's too hard to chew.
18. Do you like tofu?
- Yes! With eggplant! But I'm not a health nut.
19. Do you know anyone who has diabetes?
20. What's the longest amount of days you've spent the night at a friend's house?
- Zero. I wasn't allowed.
21. When was the last time you forged your parent's signature? What was it for?
- Uh... elementary or middle school. I'd always forget to ask my parents to sign this assignment sheet that really was nothing...
22. Do you have any half dollar coins or 2 dollar bills?
- Ooo! Yes!
23. Do you have your alarm clock away from your bed, so when it goes off you have to get up?
- My alarm clock is my stereo which is on the other side of the room. BUT! I have a remote control for it!
24. Do you keep an agenda for school to write all your homework and stuff on?
- Yes, but I haven't really used it this year.
25. When was the last time you made a cootie catcher/fortune teller?
- I don't know. I make it when I'm bored and have paper sometimes.
26. Do you own rechargable batteries?
- Don't think so.
27. What's your favourite book?
- The Count of Monte Cristo, Trainspotting, The Outsiders, Harry Potter series, Angels & Demons, Pirates!, The Hobbit... I can list more, but don't expect me to choose a favorite. Oh, do manga and comic books count?
28. Does your family carve pumpkins together?
- No, we never carved pumpkins. I always wanted to though...
29. How often do you rearrange your room?
- Rarely. Oh, but my parents switched my bed a couple of weeks ago.
30. What's your favourite Beatles song?
- Oh man... I want to hold your hand. I used to sing that with my sister on karaoke all the time! I also like Help!, Yesterday, and All you need is love.
Damn... that was long... want to read a little more? I thought not... but too bad. I love this month. Horror movies galore! ^_^! My favorite kind of movie! Just saw Gee's kid on TV.
I'm tired. I don't want to go to school. I haven't finished all my homework nor have I started on it. I don't have time to finish it. If I started earlier, I would have fallen asleep and drooled all over it. I want to stay home. I am still ranting. I am angry that I'm back home. It sucks. Valley of the hos suck and I can't wait to get out of here.
*Deep breath* !#&%!(#&!%^#!@$*()#$&@#$(@#*%!#^)(&!*$!_%*($!^(*$!%$)%*!&$%*!$&@*#$&!@)*#&$)*%(&*#$)!%*@#$!)*@#$&(*&!%*)@&!$@#%!^*!@)#$%&!@#)($*@%&!(#%&!$)*&^!($*%&!*&!*!&*%&(#$&%!)*($%&@%*!@)*%^#$*%!@&)#*%&@$#@(*#!@#*%^$*%^@*$!)(@*#$&**@#&%!(%&!)@^!@*#%&!@)#*%*$&@)#*($@(#%&*$^!*$%&@)#*(%&!@#*%&)@^%$*@*$!*#%)^*&!*#$&)*!@#&$@*%^#*@&$)!*@%&@*#%^!@*)#$%@#*)&!@*#%^@*)#$%!@*%&@)#*$&!)*%^@%*^@)#*%^@)#($&!@(%@)#(%^)*@%^!@*)%^)*#@$&!#()$&!@*#$&!*)@%^!*)@#!@#%^!*)@#%^*)@#%^!*)@#%^*@#$&!)@*&$@!!
I hope conservatives are happy with this censorship. TwNatGOP!
Current Location: Home *Glare*Leave a comment
Current Mood: angry
Current Music: The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
|Oct. 11th, 2006 12:32 am Music makes the people come together...|
Yeah... Survey taken from Shibby taken from myspace... of course, myspace once again.
1. Of all the bands/artists in your cd/record collection, which one do you own the most of?
Sublime and Janet Jackson I think...
2. What was the last song you listened to?
3. What's in your record/CD player right now?
The Used - In Love and Death
4. What song pretty much sums you up?
... You know, I don't know. Too many songs, too little time to actually think about it.
5. What's your favorite local band?
I like BJ Boo and the Broken Bones, Against the Manual, and 7th Turning Hour.
6. What was the last concert you attended?
Taking Back Sunday, Angels and Airwaves, Head Automatica, and The Subways. 'Twas great...
7. What was the greatest show you've ever been to?
Loved the TBS one...
8. What's the worst band you've ever seen in concert?
I've only been to 2 concerts and both of them were good. Can't really say anything about this...
9. What band do you like musically but dislike the members of?
10. What is the most musically involved you have ever been?
I've been in choir, liturgical dancing, STRICTLY DANCE, play piano, play guitar, play a Filipino flute... hoping to learn how to play more instruments and improve in piano and guitar
11. What shows are you looking forward to?
MCR, The Used... definitely MUSE if they ever come back here...
12. What is your favorite band shirt?
My Sublime shirt that Pike got me! ^_^ I also happen to be wearing it now.
13. What music posters do you have up in your room?
A poster of Brad Nowell. I don't really have any posters... just magazine stuff and printed pictures... lol
14. What musician would you like to be in love with for a day?
Um... Hah, Travis Barker
15. Pat Benatar or Cyndi Lauper?
16. Sabbath or solo Ozzy?
Don't know. Probably Sabbath. Haven't heard much solo...
17. Commodores or solo Lionel Ritchie?
18. Punk rock, hip hop or heavy metal?
19. Doesn't Primus suck?
Sorry, don't know Primus
20. Did you know that filling out this survey makes you a music geek?
Okay. Glad to hear it.
21. What was the greatest decade for music?
Ooo... hmmm... that's a hard one... I love the 50s hahah! But any decade is great really...
22. How many music-related videos/dvds do you own?
Uh... a lot.
23. Do you like Journey?
24. Don't try to pretend you don't!!
Eh... I don't know why, but I always think of Air Supply everytime someone talks about Journey. So I'll just say I like Air Supply a lot.
25. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
The Phantom of the Opera, Space Jam, Grease, and I would LOVE the Moulin Rouge and Chicago soundtrack
26. What was your last musical phase?
27. What's the crappiest CD/record/etc. you own?
Backstreet Boys because it's all about NSYNC! LMAO! Just kidding... I don't know.
28. Do you prefer vinyl or CDs?
29. All totalled, how much do you spend on music a month?
Well, I can't say because I can't go out much and I don't have enough money to buy anything really. So I have to wait long periods of time to actually buy ANYTHING, including music.
Current Location: You see that sign? Turn rightLeave a comment
Current Mood: annoyed
Current Music: Lunacy Fringe - The Used
|Oct. 5th, 2006 06:51 pm Another survey...|
Yup, another one because I'm bored and have nothing else to do. Well, I have something else to do, but I always do it later. Why? Because that's how I do damnit.
EIGHT last things you did --
8. last place you were: In the car, eating baked macaroni from Seafood City... and some damn good cake
7. last cigarette: Don't smoke
6. last beverage: Coke
5. last movie watched: Chicago
4. last phone call: Er... Chris from Leo club lol
3. last cd played: Save Ferris
2. last BUBBLE bath: Bubble bath? Hmm... a LONG time ago
1. last time you cried: Some days or weeks ago
SEVEN have you evers --
7. have you ever been cheated on: No
6. have you ever kissed someone: Uh...yes?
5. have you ever kissed someone you regret: I don't think so...
4. have you ever been in love: Never
3. have you ever lost someone(s): ...
2. have you ever been depressed: Yeah
1. have you ever been drunk and thrown up: Nope
SIX things you did in the past three days --
1. Went to school: Gah, yes... it's the law
2. Went to work: Don't have a job
3. Coloured: I drew something and shaded it. Not really coloring, but eh... I finally finished it! ^_^
4. Did HW: Eh...
5. Got drunk: Don't drink
6. Slept: Yesssssssss
list THREE favorite colors --
list TWO things you want to do before you die -
1. Meet someone famous
2. Do something that I've always wanted to do...
So Far in '06 I have:
been to school- Yeah
made a new friend- Uh... yeah sure
fallen out of love - Never fell in
done something you swore never to do- Probably, but don't know
laughed until you cried- I'm pretty sure I did... like today in English! ^_^ My stomach hurt really bad after that.
went behind your parents back- Went... where? Huh?
cried over an ex - Not possible
disappointed someone close- Probably
pretended to be happy- Many times
kept your new years resolution- HAH, yeah right
forgot your new years resolution- Indeed
met someone who changed your life- No...
changed your outlook on life- *Shrugs*
lost someone- No... I don't want to think about that
gotten close to someone- What kind of close?
given up something important to you - Uh... I can't remember these things
Found out who your true friends were- Yeah
gotten really drunk- No, because I'm a good girl ^_^ lol
kissed someone on the lips- Don't think so
Q 01: is there a person who is on your mind right now?
A 01: No, but the first person that came to mind was Meese lol
Q 02: where is the last place you went?
A 02: Seafood City... yes, I actually went in too
Q 03: who is the last person you called?
A 03: Chris from Leo club
Q 05: do you have any siblings?
A 05: Aye, 3
Q 06: do you smile often?
A 06: I don't think I do. Teachers say I look too serious all the time.
Q 07: do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
A 07: Nope
Q 08: do you wish on stars?
A 08: For fun
Q 09: do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
A 09: No, I don't even tie them when I put them on.
Q 10: when did you last cry?
A 10: I can't remember
Q 11: do you like your handwriting?
A 11: No, I have the messiest handwriting
Q 12: are you a friendly person?
A 12: Yes, just talk to me and I'll talk to you. ^_^
Q 13: who's bed did you sleep in last night?
A 13 : Mine because it's mine
Q 14: what color shirt are you wearing?
A 14: Black and white with a dragon print and Chinese letters
Q 15: do you have any pets?
A 15: Mikey!!! And Fireball...
Q 16: what is the color of your bedsheets?
A 16: Teenage mutant ninja turtle prints... there's a lot of blue, white, green, and brown
Q 17: What were you doing at 9 last night?
A 17: Uh... writing
Q 18: I can't wait until...
A 18: School is over
Q 19: is tom on your friends list?
A 19: Uh probably
Q 20: look to your right. what's there?
A 20: 8th grade panoramic picture
Q 21: ever cried yourself to sleep?
A 21: Probably
Q 22: ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
A 22: I think so
Q 23: any song that makes you cry?
A 23: Kelly Clarkson - Because of You
Q 24: are you normally a happy person?
A 24: No I'm just... there... and... calm
Q 26: is your self-esteem extremely low?
A 26: ...
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper?:
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
4. Does your face turn red when you're angry?
Not that I know of. I don't show when I'm angry much.
5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream?
Probably stare angrily or stay quiet
1. Name?: Spike M
2. Where were you born?: In a hospital
3. What's your main goal in life?: To get through it
4. Do you want to have children?: NO
5. How do you want to die? Naturally
1. Sex before marriage?: Doesn't matter, it just better be someone who I wouldn't regret
2. Gay Marriage?: Just let a person marry who they want to
3. Lowering the drinking age? NO, teenagers are already stupid enough
4. Capital Punishment?: Don't know
6. Recycling?: Aye
1. Straight, Gay, Bi?: Strictly dickly LOL
2. Do you have a crush?: Bleh
3. Who is the best hugger that you know? Mother ^_^
4. Do you believe in Love at first sight: No, does it have to be so... superficial?
Oh yes, super long survey. I went to Seafood City with my mom after the Aca Deca meeting. We went to Red Ribbon because I was starving and got this baked macaroni meal that came with a drink and cake. It was goooooooooooooooood. I need to learn how to make baked macaroni because I'm pretty sure that I will start craving some later.
I'm sleepy. But I can't sleep... ARRRRRRRRRRGH... Okay I'm done. This was long enough. TwNatGOP! ~SPK
Current Location: In BEDLeave a comment
Current Mood: sleepy
Current Music: Watch This - The Slackers
|Oct. 2nd, 2006 11:41 pm First survey of the month|
It's October! SURVEY TIME! If you knew me from xanga, I used to do this every month... when I remembered to blog. And I am blogging now because I'm back bitches! Here's the survey I stole off myspace:
 what is your middle name:
It starts with a R.
 what color is your mailbox:
Uh... silver? It's built into the house...
 last time you talked to an ex:
Don't have one
 Have you ever hit a deer:
Yes, we got into a boxing fight and it stood on two legs.
 Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?:
Well, the BA is just connected by bridges... lol. But no, I don't drive... yet.
 Do you get the paper delivered to your house:
 Who checks the mail?:
Usually my mom or dad.
 Do you have a small driveway?
Not really, but I find it perfect.
 Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you:
Nope. I don't download ringtones and that's all I usually hear nowadays.
 What do you do first in the morning?:
Sleep in for two more minutes every two minutes.
 What brand is your printer?
 Do you enjoy fighting with people?
I instigate fights. Just kidding, but I like watching UFC.
 Who was your kindergarten teacher:
 Are you taller than your mother:
By a small fraction of an inch... or centimeter...
 Do you have a favorite word:
 Are you God?:
 What do you do to get over a broken heart?:
I don't know. Haven't been in that situation...
 Do you have a deep dark secret?:
If I did, I wouldn't tell you.
 Do you enjoy writing in colored pens?:
 Does anything hurt on your body right now:
Yeah, my lip. I don't know why.
 Do you often cry during movies:
Yes. If it touches my heart, I will cry... not really.
 Do you hate your life:
No... it's all right.
 Do you get mad easily?:
Oh yeah... bad temper.
 Do you drink to get drunk:
Of course. What's the point of drinking then? Just playing... I don't drink.
 What is your biggest pet peeve:
Certain people acting a certain way... like being an arrogant bitch who thinks they're too bad to listen to authority.
 What is your last away message:
"If you do my homework, I love you long time" or "BEE ARE BEE"
 Do any of your friends have kids:
I heard an old friend from long time ago has a kid now...
 Who should pay on the first date:
The boy! GEEZ! I'm old- fashioned...
[33.] How many years older than you are you willing to date?:
 Do you have any friends:
Yes! I love my friends!
 Do you have any mean friends:
No. They're nice. We can be mean if we want to though. lol
 What is the ugliest color in your opinion:
The color of poo, pee, or vomit.
 Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldn't stand:
Uh... I never liked anyone at this school... relationship wise.
 Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff?:
I'd probably just jump off the cliff since I can't drive. Then again, my fear of heights will send me running away.Accidental suicide?
 Have you ever been fired from a job:
Never had a job.
 What year was your house built:
I think... 1972? I don't know. Around the 70s.
 When was the last time you slept in someone elses bed?
Probably when I went to Oakland.
 What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now?:
I don't know and I really don't care.
 How tall are you:
I don't know, but my uncle said I'm 5'. -_-;; I think I'm a little bit taller than that.
 What is the closest green object?
A snake stuffed animal.
 What is on your feet:
... Skin... My feet are cold.
 Do you always wear underwear?
Yes. Underwear is good.
 Do you want to have kids?:
 Oh you're cool:
Really? Oh, you like me! You really like me!
 Who is the last person you would ever expect to be gay?:
AHAHAH... no comment
 Whats your mothers middle name:
Same as mine because I got it from my momma.
 Stupidest movie you ever saw:
The Village... sorry, it just disappointed me. It's probably not the stupidest. I just don't like it for personal reasons.
 Do you collect comic books:
Aye, but I don't have many. I always wanted a comic book collection though.
 Do you look like your dad?
A little. I have his nose.
 Do you have any TV shows on DVD:
No, but I want the Animaniacs and Robot Chicken DVDs. Family Guy and The Simpsons too.
 Are you wearing makeup?
No, I hate makeup. It feels weird.
 Do you have a tattoo:
No, but I would like one.
 You win the lottery, you:
Buy a new house for my family ^_^!
 How many pairs of underwear do you have:
I am not about to get up and count that... there's enough to last me a while.
 Is there something you want to tell someone, but you
Uh... maybe, but I'll probably forget as always.
 Do you know how to draw:
Uh... I guess? Drawing is fun though! ^_^! I love it.
 Who is your hero?:
 Who'd you last IM:
 Do you work a lot of hours?:
 What do you do when you are overly stressed out?
I... stress it out... and then congratulate myself on being a procrastinator.
 Who was the last person that called you?
Shibby... who I'm talking to right now!
 Is there anything you regret?
Yes, a lot. But can't do anything about it now.
 Do you know where your family name originated from?:
No... all I know is that it means the watcher or something...
 Is there any animal that creeps you out?:
Not that I can think of...
YAY! Finished! That was long... *Shrugs* I want to do the survey that I used to always do... I miss that. I miss my xanga... ARRRRRGH! Bleh... arrogantly modest! LOL! I'll probably put up another survey next post because I'm that bored.
Current Location: In the room I call mineLeave a comment
Current Mood: hungry
Current Music: Superspy - Save Ferris
|Sep. 26th, 2006 05:49 pm No More Naps...|
I need to stop taking naps. So I'm on here to keep me awake.
I have a lot of books on my list to read. I don't know what I'm starting with first... maybe I'll read The Da Vinci Code because I STILL haven't read it. Yeah, I'm late. I know. But I read two other Dan Brown books. That's good enough, right?
There are too many CDs coming out this year! I have no money. Boo. That sucketh. I have a list for CDs I want too. Want to see?
4. Fergie (Maybe)
5. The Used (Next year)
And the list goes on. That's just what I want that's coming out soon...
I just heard Aaron Carter out of nowhere... *Shudders*
I should do a review for journalism. Hah! If I didn't like it, my review would be two words, "Pretty boring". XD
I should do my homework...
I will. Give me two minutes...
... after midnight.
I'll do it I promise. Trust me... *Tries hard not to burst into song* I JUST WANNA BREAK YOU DOWN SO BADLY! *Covers mouth*
Thought it would be something else? Well that song has been stuck in my head since guitar class actually. I needed to burst into song at some point.
AHAHAHAH! That frog mood thing is cracking me up right now. It amuses me. Greatly. *Hypnotized by bouncing frog*
I want to do my homework now... o.O?!?!?!?! Did I actually say that? I must be out of it... I need batteries. Double A. Oh, and maybe a Monster drink. ^_^ Or a mocha. Caffeine is bad... but so damn good.
Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Pick me!!! *Raises hand and waves* Toodles with Noodles and the Grand Old Poodles!
Current Location: Over ThereLeave a comment
Current Mood: bouncy
Current Music: #1 Stunna - Big Tymers featuring Lil' Wayne and Juvenile
|Sep. 20th, 2006 08:27 pm Drunk|
My eye hurts. It keeps twitching too. Bleh. Saltwater >.o Haha!
I'm blogging/ posting/ whatever it's called today! ^_^!
Freshmen transition went well. The freshmen are cray-c. 'Nuff said. There was this adorable little boy that I swear is not a freshman. He looked like he was from elementary school. Aha! Reminds me of my "kid"!
We got a puppy! ^_^! Huzzah! I call him Mikey because... he is. Shut up.
Currently the TV is telling me that the Filipino Channel isn't working... ^_^! But I can't change the channel yet. -_-... I have to record the show if it ever comes back on.
Top Model and Project Runway on tonight! I don't even watch much TV. I'm going to forget to watch... like I always do. -_-; Well, hey! I'm not spending too much time on the idiot box! Good thing, aye?
Arrrrgh. Don't want to do homework. I hate it. HAAAAAAATES. HAAAAAAAAATES it, precious.
Ooo, blogging reminds me of the time I used to watch LOTR over... and over... and over... The Two Towers. The extended version... Damn... that's one long ass movie.
I should go and watch it now... Damn Filipino Channel. I think ever since we got that channel, I stopped watching TV a lot. Especially now since they're always recording something from it on my TV.
Shibby, you are laughing now. I hear you. Yes, my dad did tell me to get off before I could post this. -_-...
I'm finished now! *CHEESEY*!!! Time to go! Toodles with Noodles and the Grand Old Poodles!
P.S. Oh by the way, I'm not drunk. I just like the mood for it. ^_^!
Current Location: Over HereLeave a comment
Current Mood: drunk
Current Music: Down - Something Corporate
Back a Page